Checkpoint Hanamura is a single-lane Overwatch inspired battleground that has been chosen as this week’s brawl. Heroes select Heroic abilities at the start of the match and don’t have access to other talents or gain levels. Death timers are reduced and health packs instantly restore 50% Health and Mana. Complete three matches to earn a Loot Chest.
This week’s brawl is Checkpoint: Hanamura – Attack or defend a single payload on a single-lane Overwatch inspired battleground!
- At the start of the match, you’ll choose one of three available Heroes, but choose quickly, you only have 30 seconds!
Reduced Death Timers
- Hero death timers will all be reduced to 9 seconds, or 12.5 seconds during overtime
No talents. No levels.
- All players will start at level 10 and choose a Heroic ability, but nothing else
Pumped up Health Packs
- Health Packs can be found around the Battleground which will instantly restore 50% of total Health and Mana to the player that walks over it
- Reaching a Checkpoint will grant additional capture time for the attacking team
- Escort your payload to its destination or defend the enemy push to claim victory!
- Complete three matches of Checkpoint: Hanamura to earn a Loot Chest!
Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.