Another hotfix hat-trick as we near the BfA launch, and today we have a shorter batch, with some DK and Warlock summon AI fixes, Tomb of Sargeras gets some nerfs and a couple more things.
August 8 (source)
- Death Knight
- Succubus will no longer automatically cast Seduction when the Warlock is affected by crowd control effects.
Dungeons and Raids
Tomb of Sargeras
- Dresanoth’s Icy Talons ability no longer deals excessive damage.
- Lylth the Silent no longer deals excessive damage with Lunar Blast, Shadow Blast, and Star Barrage abilities.
- Lieutenant Silvermight no longer deals excessive damage.
Player versus Player
- The number of bases controlled by each faction is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug that made Frost Lotus require a Herbalism skill of 400 to be successfully harvested.
Previous patch 8.0.1 hotfixes