Achievements, Warlock Azerite powers, Waycrest Manor boss and Island Expedition reward fixes arrive today along with Allied Race quest fixes, on top of two trinkets getting tuned. We also have a bit of a focus on World Quest issues today as well.
August 21 (source)
- Players who previously chose Pa’ku can now complete Raptari Rider after switching their loa to Gonk.
- Fixed an issue with Excoriate (Demonology) where gaining multiple stacks of Demonic Core at once provided no additional benefit.
- Fixed a bug where Raal the Gluttonous would not cast Tenderize in certain situations.
- Matron Alma’s Dread Mark should no longer target pets.
- Resolved an issue that could sometimes cause players to not receive full rewards for winning an Island Expedition.
- Incessantly Ticking Clock procs now scale properly with item level.
- Razdunk’s Big Red Button meteor damage increased by 248%.
- Winning a PvP Pet Battle will now properly reward Polished Pet Charms.
- Fixed an issue where players who were eligible to unlock an Allied Race were unable to start associated quests.
- Fixed an issue preventing multiple players at a time from completing “What Remains of Marshal M. Valentine“.
- Fixed a bug which made “A Chilling Encounter” show up incorrectly.
- Spineleaf will no longer disappear when defeated for “What Do You Mean, Mind Controlling Plants?“.
- The Abyssal Beacon should no longer disappear from the player’s inventory after death during “Light in the Darkness“.
- “Walking in a Spiderweb” should no longer despawn some enemies before they can be looted.
Previous Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes