The new and returning player’s guide series continues with a look at the game’s social structures.
Guilds are the most common and recognizable social structure in World of Warcraft.
- Guild Leader/Master: Runs Guild
- Officers: Assist Gm with management
- Guild Roles
- Click the “J” key in game to open the Guild’s & Communities panel.
- Communities are a new cross-realm social feature introduced in Battle for Azeroth and require less commitment than Guilds.
- You can join more Communities at the same time.
- Dungeons are five-player content available on four different difficulties.
- Raids are larger in scale than dungeons, they are about players coming together to defeat a raid boss.
New and Returning Player Guides