The Lone Star Challenge presented by Samsung will feature three weeks of Houston v. Dallas high-stake challenges to determine who are the best esports players in Texas and crown either the Houston Outlaws or the Dallas Fuel as the top Overwatch team in the state.
Viewers in Texas can tune in Saturday’s at 12pm to watch a weekly docuseries of original episodes chronicling the competition. Viewers will get the chance to go behind-the-scenes with the Houston Outlaws and the Dallas Fuel to see what life is like as a professional esports player or coach competing at the highest level in a global sports league. For a full list of stations airing the Lone Star Challenge presented by Samsung, check your local TV listings.
Thank you to Samsung for supporting as the presenting sponsor of the #LoneStarChallenge and thank you to both H-E-B and Zenni Gaming for supporting the event.
Stay connected with the Houston Outlaws: #AnteUp #BandTogether
● Twitter – http://HOU.gg/Twitter
● Instagram – http://HOU.gg/Instagram
● Facebook – http://HOU.gg/Facebook
● Discord – http://Discord.gg/Outlaws
HOUSTON MERCH – http://HOU.gg/Store
● Boink – https://twitter.com/Forceboink
● Danteh – https://twitter.com/Danteh
● LiNkzr – https://twitter.com/LiNkzrOW
● Muma – https://twitter.com/Muma
● Jecse – https://twitter.com/ow_jecse
● Rawkus – https://twitter.com/Rawkus
● Spree – https://twitter.com/Spree
● Hydration – http://twitter.com/Hydration
● Blasé – http://twitter.com/BlaseOW
● Rapel – http://twitter.com/ow__Rapel
● MekO – http://twitter.com/MekOppa