Pocket Camp, the iOS and Android mobile device Animal Crossing game, released on November 21 back in 2017 and in order to celebrate the game’s one-year anniversary, the game has been updated to version 2.0. Some of the affiliated updates are minor, like the ability to skip some scenes, but it also adds more intriguing things like “the cabin feature”. You can check out the full list of updates below.
- Added the cabin feature.
- Added the Fave Photo feature.
- Made some updates to the Friend List.
- Made it possible to skip some scenes.
- Increased inventory size for clothing and furniture.
- Increased inventory size for items (bugs, fish, etc.).
- Made it possible to unlock more inventory space for items (bugs, fish, etc.).
- Adjusted on-screen display.
We don’t know a whole lot about what’s next for Animal Crossing, but we do know a new entry is making its way to Switch. You can read more about that here.
[Source: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp]
I haven’t touched Animal Crossing on my phone in some time… but I also haven’t deleted it and that says something. I am seriously considering loading it back up, but at this point it has been like eight months since I checked in. My campsite can’t be pretty.