Altz UI is a lightweight user interface that has been recently updated for Battle for Azeroth. If you’re a fan of minimalistic and elegant user interfaces for WoW, Altz UI may be well worth a try!
Many of you keep asking which interface we use in our Youtube videos, so I decided to give you a short rundown of AltzUI.
- Lightweight & minimalistic design – The extracted interface has ~18 MB and doesn’t cover up your screen with unnecessary black bars.
- One-click install – The in-game setup will guide you through the installation process.
- Easy customization – The in-game config has many categories to help you quickly go through all settings.
- Don’t forget to back up or create a copy of your previous Interface folder. Renaming the folder to something like “Interface.Old” works too and saves a lot of hassle if you decide to switch back.
How to Install Altz UI:
- Download Altz UI.
Locate your WoW Installation folder.
- Example: D:GamesWorld of Warcraft
Extract the contents of the ZIP archive to your WoW/Interface folder. The extracted ZIP archive contains two folders: AddOns & Buttons.
- Example: D:GamesWorld of WarcraftInterface
- Log in to the game, make sure to check that you’re Addons are enabled, and follow the instructions to begin the setup process.
- If you’ve got any questions about the UI, feel free to submit them here.
Here’s a list of addons that should be installed along with Altz UI for raiding/dungeons: